Financial Resources for tuition payment:
1) Midcareer Fellowship Program for qualifying Jewish Educators in the USA only. Must have at least 3 years experience as an active Jewish educator (minimum 15 hours a week). Limited to 7 students each year only. Email us your CV/ Resume for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Onward Israel Fellowship: Students under the age of 35 in the Blended Melton Program can apply to become Onward Israel fellows and receive a $2,000 scholarship. You will need to extend your stay in Israel to 6 weeks. For more information contact us- Melton-Centre@savion.huji.ac.il
3) Yesod: Scholarship funds allocated to European students. For more information, please visit the Yesod Rotschild Fund page. Note the application deadlines.
4) Sallie Mae Loans: Private Student Loans that can be repaid once you have completed the program.
5) We recommend you contact Friends of Hebrew University in your country to ask for additional resources or Financial aid.
6) Limited Scholarships check - email your CV/Resume to our English speaking enrollment hub at Study in Israel LLC for a quick 3rd party scholarship check. You will be contacted over the phone regarding the options they think are most relevant for you. email@example.com